Back to Services >

Separation for Unmarried Couples

You can untangle your financial and familial ties and create a contract that can be legally enforced in court. You can file a custody petition to establish custody, support and a parenting plan for you children. You can use the mediation, collaboration or litigation methods to work with your partner to resolve your differences. I can negotiate and prepare your separation contract and custody petition.